We have 2 teams in our league: the Sierra All-Stars (SAS) and the Battle Born Derby Demons (BBDD).
Sierra All-Stars (SAS): Our travel team.
Battle Born Derby Demons (BBDD): Our local team.
- Athleticism – Roller derby provides an outlet for fostering athleticism, fitness, and health. SRRD enables people of all levels of ability, ages and body types to train to play a sport.
- Competition – Through healthy competition and with peer encouragement, we provide an environment for personal growth.
- Inclusion – We welcome and value diversity in perspectives, identities, and backgrounds. We remain committed to the acknowledgment and elimination of discrimination and injustice in all forms.
- Community – We strive to be responsible members of each of the various communities that we belong to and on whom we rely for our success. SRRD will strive to give back to these communities that make us who we are.
- Leadership – We believe all people possess the ability to be a leader in their own right. SRRD provides ample opportunity for members to develop their leadership skills both within the league and within the greater community.
- Sports conduct – Through the sport of roller derby we foster positive relationships on and off the track in a healthy competitive environment.